- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
– double bedroom: double bed, featured granite rock
– loft bedroom: two single beds can be used as double
- shower room: shower, basin & toilet
- open plan kitchen, dining, living room
- wood burning stove
- tv, cd-player, radio
- fully equipped kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- washing machine & dryer
- electric storage heaters
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen & towels provided
- pets & guide dogs welcome
- non smoking
- ample car parking space
- garden with picnic bench & mountain views
- car parking space for 2 cars
Charming traditional cottage above the village of Hollywood, the gateway to the Wicklow Mountains.
Set in beautiful surroundings on the Glendalough road and only 1 hours drive from Dublin.
If you want peace, tranquility and beautiful scenery, this is the place for you.
This cottage affords magnificent views from the kitchen and bedroom windows.
It boasts one very unusual feature – a large granite rock built into the downstairs bedroom. 15 minutes drive from Glendalough 10 minute drive from Kildare border
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The cottage is viewable to the right of your screen along the lane looking across over the countryside. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday …
|Prices per week||
|Rest of Year||
|Bank Holiday Weekend||
- €100 deposit cheque secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday during July & August
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
What’s Not Included
Property listed here since: May 2013
Contact owner by email:
Contact owner by phone: Ann Crowe
(045) 864 643 irl / + 353 45 864 643 intl